Monday, July 13, 2015

AN ITALIAN WEDDING (KEEP CALM, MY BROTHER GETS MARRIED AND I NEED TO STYLE)

Recently my brother got married and I was in charge to find all the outfits for him, the Mother, the father and some guests.

The hardest, crazy and fun time I ever had.

What I learnt? If you can't find what you want (perfect outfit) you can just simply make it, or create it.

I decide to wear a yellow dress, but when I bought it, I thought that something could be added to make it more interesting. A nice and decorative belt. I was looking around for ages, without finding the one I love so at the end, I decide to make it. The result was great.


TRADUZIONE ITALIANA 
(alla fine di giugno mio fratello si e' sposato e a me e' toccato occuparmi dei vestiti, il suo, quello di mia madre, di mio padre e di alcuni invitati. Sono stati dei mesi stressanti ma tutto sommato divertenti e pazzi, mi sono divertita molto.
Ho imparato che se non riesci a trovare cio' che ti piace, lo puoi semplicemente creare/ideare e fare dal nulla, basta essere abbastanza creativi e determinati. Volevo che il mio vestito, come anche quello degli altri, fosse perfetto e si adattasse ad un'occasione cosi' importante).


 My simple yellow dress.
(il mio semplice vestito giallo)


 My Ispiration yellow dress.
(la foto da cui ho trovato ispirazione)


 My shoes whit pearls and rhinestones.
(le scarpe decorate con perle e strass)




My idea was to create new belt to make the simple dress a little bit richer, so I bought a yellow elastic band, ivory fabric adorned with pearls and rhinestones and buttons to make a new belt at the haberdashery. My mother sewed them and the result was quite good.

(Dopo una ricerca durata mesi della cintura perfetto per l'abito, ho deciso di farmela da sola.  Sono andata in merceria ed ho comprato una cintura gialla elastica, del tessuto color avorio gia' decorato con perline e strass, dei bottoni, mia madre li ha messi insieme e voila' la cintura perfetta che avevo cercato invano).






























WEDDING TIME is one of the busiest, craziest and important for all families involved in the event, all needs to be perfect, from the ceremony (church or town hall) to the party, I never be so nervous on that day, but everything went really well.

(I preparativi per un matrimonio sono le attivita' che per mesi ruotano attorno alla famiglie interessate, tutto deve essere perfetto, dalla cerimonia (in chiesa o in comune) alla festa. Non sono mai stata cosi' nervosa come quel giorno, ma per fortuna tutto e' andato per il meglio).

Congratulation to my brother and my sister in law!
(Congratulazioni a mio fratello e a mia cognata).


 Me and my "little" brother.
(io e il mio fratellino)






















My brother and his wife.
(mio fratello e sua moglie)



By Roberta Bitto
http://www.beyourstyle-byrbitto.com
2015



No comments:

Post a Comment