Monday, June 8, 2015

FASHION BLOGGER? MAYBE

When I decide to start my blog, I never thought  that I could talk about fashion. There are so many blogs about that subject.... So many fashion bloggers, really well know, really popular, how can I compete with them? So, with the time and after a long research I finally discover which kind of blogger I want to be..... What I want to talk about.

I am a stylist so of course I want to talk about fashion but I want to do in a different way.

I don't like to show myself through the pictures, I don't like to take a selfie, I just want to talk  and show the fashion and style world through my eyes, through my experience and life, through my reality.

So I decide to talk about Affordable, Recyclable and Low cost fashion.
 
Fashion conscious. I want to call like that.

I would like to show you, that you can look good and a la mode' also with a second hand and refitting and re tailored clothes, Everything bespoke for you.
I would like to show you that there are so many different ways to look good, fashionable and stylish and not only and always the one to buy expensive things....

Be careful, not all the time, quality means expensive and vice versa, there are some tricks to understand what is good and what is bad quality, for exemplar, always read the label inside the items that you want to buy, pay attention to the compositions, the texture, where they are made from and try to compare that with the price.

The real value of the items is not always the name of the brand. Good quality, most of the time should be mean that that particular item is going to be last for many and many years, not only a season. Of course, depending on the items.

Be sensitive and sensible when you decide to buy something. Always remember that look and appeal not always need to be expensive. And remember that you can find designer items at affordable prices, just need a little bit of research.


My way of shopping:

Seasonal Sales
Swap party. 
Wharehouse sales.
Charity shop.
Second hand/vintage shop.
Wardrobe clearance.
Outlet store
And of course Tailors help.



 DOLCE E GABBANA BRA £6 FROM TX MAXX






 DOLCE E GABBANA WOOL SWEATER £25 FROM CHARITY STORE IN RICHMOND










 ANTONIO MARRAS DRESS £35 FROM COMENUOVO SECOND HAND STORE IN ITALY





 JUST CAVALLI SHOES £15 FROM TX MAXX








LOVE MOSCHINO HANDBAG £54 FROM TX MAXX












ITALIAN VERSION (TRADUZIONE ITALIANA)

Quando ho deciso di cominciare a scrivere un blog, non avrei mai pensato di parlare di moda.
In internet, sui social network ce ne sono gia' cosi' tanti, popolarissimi, con perfette fashion blogger, come avrei potuto competere con loro, cosa potevo avere di interessante e diverso di cui parlare? cosi, dopo un po' di ricerche, di tempo per pensare, di ispirazione, finalmente ho trovato cio' di cui voglio occuparmi, cio' di cui voglio parlare, che tipo di blogger voglio essere.

Sono una Stylist e quindi voglio, ovviamente, parlare di moda, ma vorrei farlo a modo mio, secondo cio' che mi e' piu' vicino e consono.

Non mi piace molto mostrarmi in fotografia, non amo i selfie e non mi interessa mostrarvi troppo la mia faccia, cio' che voglio e' solo parlarvi di moda, di fashion, di stile, questo mondo che vi sembra tanto incantato, attraverso i miei occhi, attraverso la mia realta', cio' che vedo, cio' che faccio, cio' che mi e' piu' vicino.

Voglio parlarvi di moda accessibile a tutti/e, riutilizzabile, riciclabile e low cost.

Mi piace chiamarla, moda di coscienza, in tempi di crisi bisogna inventarsi nuovi modi di essere alla moda.

Vorrei mostrarvi, con i mie post, che si puo' essere fashion e di stile anche con un vestito/borsa/scarpa di seconda mano, oppure vecchi abiti dimenticati nell'armadio riadattati per dare nuova vita, per rimodernarli e renderli attuali, avere un aiuto anche esterno, una sarta, un'amica designer non guasta.

Vorrei mostrarvi che si puo' essere alla moda e chic anche senza spendere troppo, che bisogna stare attenti a cio' che si compra e che non sempre prezzi alti combaciano con qualita' alta, molto spesso si paga solo il marchio e nulla di piu': un buon suggerimento e' quello di leggere sempre attentamente le etichette riportare all'interno di cio' che state per comprare.

Buona qualita' dovrebbe considerarsi l'uso nel tempo di un certo prodotto, non il fatto che si deteriori dopo poco o solo dopo una stagione, ovvio che dipende sempre anche dal prodotto e che se cercate bene qualche sorpresa la potete sempre trovare, anche vestiti/scarpe/borse di design a prezzo abbordabile.

I MIEI MODI DI FARE SHOPPING

I saldi stagionali
Swap party, cioe' lo scambio di vestiti tra amiche/ci
Negozi Vintage o dell'usato.
Le svendite delle case di Moda.
Gli outlet.
L'aiuto insostituibile di buone sarte.

RB







No comments:

Post a Comment